Nov(M)ember Spotlight: Jessica Freemark

Lets do round 2 of this Nov(M)ember Spotlight!

To hype this up a little before I give her the reigns, I got the chance to meet Jessica while leading the Random Walk Panama Couples trip. We had such an epic trip with all of the first years and their partners! Jessica and I instantly bonded over our love of Costco and wine- the building blocks to any true friendship. Since that trip we have dropped way too much money on way too many bottles of wine at Costco. 

Meet Jessica Freemark

Where did you live right before moving to Chicago?
Denver, Colorado

Are you currently working in Chicago? What do you do?
Yes, I am a technical recruiter for York Solutions

Who is your partner and is he/she a 1st or 2nd year?
Brandon Hall - he is a frist year and will be working towards doing a search fund.

What has been your favorite event that you've attended since joining Booth Partner Club?
The Welcome Event this year! I loved meeting so many different partners! .

What is 1 item you cannot live without?
Hair Binders. I always have one in my hair or on my wrist.

What is your favorite touristy or non touristy activity in Chicago?
Walking by the river/lake- its so peaceful!


What do you enjoy during your free time?
Relaxing and drinking wine with friends and Bravo TV!

What is your favorite joke or quote that you would like to share?
No idea, but i love inspirational quotes

What genre of movie is your favorite and least favorite?
My favorite movie is Blow - I hate horror films!!! Im a big baby when it comes to gore.

Would you rather meet The Red Hot Chili Peppers or Justin Timberlake?
Justin Timberlake duh... i have been in love with him since the second grade and am a HUGE *NYSYNC fan.  (Oh no Jessica, did we just have our first fight?? Everyone knows its Backstreet Boys for lyfe)

What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
Oh! ummmmm apple pie! I love baked goods and sweets so dessert is always my favorite.




If you want to share a bit about yourself or know someone who would want to participate, please fill out this survey and I will be in touch shortly! We want to hear from you.

Thanks for reading The Life of a Booth Partner

Be sure to check out our Upcoming Events


Comments

Popular Posts