Nov(M)ember Spotlight: Nikki Munir

Hello Partners Club! 

I cannot even believe midterms are about done - time is flying! I hope many of you have been able to attend some of the events we've already had but if you haven't yet, don't worry, there are several more on the horizon. 

We have so many amazing partners and Boothies in our club and I would love the chance to spotlight you on our blog. Especially during my favorite month where I am feeling especially thankful for all of you.

During the month of November, I will be posting member spotlights! Ive asked a series of questions to help get to know the people that make our community EPIC.
                                                                                   
To start things off, Ive asked our club president a few questions- let's find out what she has to say....

Where did you live right before moving to Chicago?
Atlanta GA (OTP to be exact… you Atlantans will understand that)

Are you currently working in Chicago? What do you do?
I work for United Airlines doing strategy, planning, and design for technology projects. My projects support airport operations. Since United is based out of Willis Tower, my commute is on foot. I definitely don’t miss commuting in that Atlanta traffic!

Is your partner a 1st or 2nd year?
My Boothie – Aziz Munir – is a second year.

What has been your favorite event that you've attended since joining Booth Partner Club?
This summer we did a Chicago Fireworks Cruise event, which was a boat ride with a DJ and a bar that cruised around the lake before parking to watch the weekly fireworks show. I LOVE spending time on Lake Michigan (really, I need to do it more often) and I wouldn’t have normally thought to do that on a Wednesday night after work.

What is 1 item you cannot live without?
A camera. I love being able to look back at photos and videos from parts of my life that I may not remember otherwise.

What is your favorite touristy or non touristy activity in Chicago?
The architecture boat tour! It’s the one touristy thing I never mind doing when people are in town. I think I’ve done it 7 times – at least once with every company that does them (Wendella is the best!).

What do you enjoy during your free time?
Playing with our kittens – Calvin and Hobbes. Can’t get enough of those two.

What is your favorite joke or quote that you would like to share?
“What are you doing today that you could do better tomorrow?”


What genre of movie is your favorite and least favorite?
I love dramas – including those based on true stories (like Selma). Horror movies…not my thing.

Would you rather be able to stop time or fly? Why?
Stopping time! I'd use it to get boring stuff done (cleaning, walking places ,etc) so that my real time would be free to spend with family and friends.

What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
Stuffing with Gravy



If you want to share a bit about yourself or know someone who would want to participate, please contact me! We want to hear from you.

Thanks for reading The Life of a Booth Partner

Be sure to check out our Upcoming Events

Comments

Popular Posts